DL-6CFZ-20 use vibration rotate disc to filling tea and other materials into pouch and sachet, It adopts an integrated intelligent control panel and manages all operations in a unified manner.
DL-6CFR-900 heat sealer machine usually sealing and packing tea pouch bags, it can continuous sealing with print date.
The tea mixing and flavoring machine is mainly used for mixing and blending operations of CTC tea, herbal tea, traditional tea, blended tea, etc. At the same time, it can spray atomized liquid into the machine, which can greatly mix the internal materials evenly.
DL-4CP-1210W lavender harvester machine is easy to use, added a shelf design, and the height of the harvesting can be adjusted by 20cm, cheaper than starr clier machine.
The dip tea bag packing machine is suitable for the non-returnable packaging of the inner and outer bag of small particulate materials such as: tea, herbal tea, health tea grass-root type and so on.
The electrostatic cleaner adsorption generated by 4-10 electrostatic rollers extracts impurities in the tea, such as hair, broom bristles, tea fluff ash, thatch, woven bag silk, plastic scraps, iron filings, etc.
DL-6CPYS-170 is one of the special screening machines for primary and refined tea factories. Used to separate the length of the twisted tea and the size of the block in the tea processing technology. It is suitable for various sieving operations of black tea, green tea and oolong tea.
Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
How to process 25kg striped black tea from 100kg fresh tea leaf ? striped black tea need tea withering process, rolling process, tea fermentation and drying, here are machines for your reference and checking.
Machines for making green tea, need four steps, tea withering, tea fixation, tea rolling, and tea drying. Mastering the correct processing method will help you make high-end quality tea.
The process of making unique yellow tea is mostly the same as that of green tea. But a critical process has been added. Makes a huge change in the quality and taste of tea.
Mastering the main influencing factors of drying can make black tea drying fully and give play to the unique qualities of black tea. Using the DELI tea drying machine could help you make the good black tea.
One of the flat-shaped green teas is very well-known, the Chinese historical tea Lao Zhu Dafang. Created in the Ming Dynasty. High-quality fresh green tea leaves can also be produced according to this method to produce tea that is flat and uniform in appearance, smooth, clear and slightly yellow in color, and has a rich and refreshing taste.
1. Fresh leaves withering. Spread it moderately in a cool and ventilated place for 4-5h, with a thickness of 1.5-2cm. Or place it on the wither machine for rapid withering. Withering to about 7% of the water loss, that is, the appearance of the fresh leaves loses luster, and the tea buds are slightly soft in hand.
2. Fixation. The machine of 6CST series can be used for fixation work. After heating the cylinder to 120℃, the leaves can be thrown. The fire temperature should be stable. Fixation until the leaves are soft, the leaf stems are constantly broken, and the hand pinch tea can form a ball, the water content is 55%-58%, and the fixation time is 1-2min.
3. Cooling. Spread the fixation tea leaves to cool the tea leaves to quickly dissipate heat.
4. Shaping. Use 6CL Tea Carding Shaping Machine to make shape. Before throwing leaves, the reciprocating frequency of the pot should be slowed down, and then the reciprocating frequency should be modulated 110-120 times/min. When the temperature in the trough rises to 80-90°C, the leaves after the fixation should be thrown in, and every trough should be even when throwing leaves. 3-3.5kg each time, 0.15-0.2kg per tank. Press production until the tea leaves are flat, take out the heavy pressing rod when holding it, and then use the light pressing rod to work until the water content is 20%-25%, and then spread it out to cool.
5. Drying. The 6CHZ tea dryer is used to dry the tea leaves to make the tea leaves green and complete.
High-grade fresh leaf raw materials are generally made by machines from beginning to end, ensuring the continuity and quality of tea production.